Wednesday, April 27, 2016

5th Quarter Animation

The program I have been using is adobe flash and the ways it is being used include: frame by frame animation, tween animation, and to draw to complete my animation. Now Adobe flash is a vector based application used to create vector graphics, animation, browser games, rich Internet applications, desktop applications, mobile applications, and mobile games. Flash also displays text, vector and raster graphics to provide animations for video games and applications. Flash graphics and animation is designed using the Flash editor, and may be viewed by users using Flash Player, AIR or third-party players such as Scaleform GFx for video games.

My story is about a clown that tries to make friends through bullying. The story takes place in a typical neighborhood it also transitions into a playground. He looks like a killer klown and tries to scare the kids of his neighborhood. The kids do not like klowns so they get a fright. They run in fear to hide behind a tree. All but one kid runs to hide, the smallest stays behind to confront him. As the kids are peaking from behind the tree the klown is jumping up and down trying to scare the kid that is confronting him. After trying multiple times to scare him the klown decides to give up and starts to break down in tears. As he cries the other kids come from behind the tree to see the little kid consoling him and they all go to help, after they all go to play at the park.

After working with flash I feel that I can have a career within this field. I have had fun with this project because it is my own animation. To complete my animation I still need to finish about half of the animation I am about where the kids run behind the tree. This is within act 2 so I still need to complete act 2 and act 3. In the terms of sound I still need to put in some sound effects like the crying and laughter of the children.



Here is my 5th quarter animation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment