Monday, November 9, 2015

Final Text Animation

For my final assignment during second quarter, we learned how to design a text animation in Adobe Flash. The project required us to come up with an academic word that portrays our school and animate it. The steps to create this animation was pretty similar to the walking stick man project and only introducing one new tool called the text box tool. This project consisted of different layers and key frames also including Tweens and the free transform tool. To start I had choose the word technology, because we use a lot of different technology here at EWEC, using the free transform tool I distorted and restored each letter individually. To conclude this project was surprisingly fun and simple, because I have been learning how to be proficient in Adobe Flash, but all in all I have learned very much this quarter. 



References: 

No comments:

Post a Comment